This article points out the best locations to place keyword placement in the webpage. Also, we will figure how to find the relevant keywords.
Best locations for Keyword Placement:
- In the title tag <title>.
- In the meta name description <meta name=”description”>
- In the meta name <meta name=”keyword”>
- In the header tags such as <h1>, <h2>.
- In the links from the page such as <a herf=”http://portalname.com”>keyword placement</a> link tags.
- In the content of the page.
- In alt tags <alt>.
- In the comments tags <!– insert comments here>
- URL or site address like http://www.keyword.com/keyword.htm.
Where to find the SEO keywords?
Not all of us are imaginative enough to think of all the possible combinations of keywords for our site. In this scenario, we could use one or few of the options given below to find keywords relevant to our proposed site. They are
- List out the possible words or combinations you would use to search for the product or service you wish to offer.
- Problems whose solution is offered by your product or service
- Keywords used by the competitors in the same business
- Look for related or suggestions words for product/ service on the premier search engines
- There are many online keyword generator tools like Google Keyword Tool. Some of these are paid while others are free.
- Using services of SEO Copywriters who would have the experience and expertise to give suitable suggestions
- Word stemming could be used to search for relevant words on the web
What is meant by Keyword Stemming?
Keyword stemming allows all forms of a given word like singular, plural, verb form and similar words returned by Google. For example: When someone searches for Tablet, Google would return pages that have tablets, I pad, tablet apps etc. This feature can be exploited well to gain a better ranking of the webpage.